From Team Fortress Wiki
|“Gotta move that gear up!”
This article may contain content that is out of date.
You can help improve this article by updating the content as necessary. See the wiki style guide. The specific instructions are: Nommed version
This weapon functions identically to the Dalokohs Bar.
Healing and function times
Identical to: Dalokohs Bar
|Healing and function times|
|Effect||Adds +50 max health for 30 seconds|
|Consumption time||4.3 s|
|Recharge time||10 s /|
|Effect duration||30 s|
|Values are approximate and determined by community testing.|
See also: Crafting
- The Heavy's base HP may remain at 350 after consuming, allowing a self-overheal to 400 HP if eaten thereafter.
- Frequently, the Fishcake may not overheal the Heavy if they are at full health.
- The BLU texture is missing the normal map.
- If the Fishcake is the active weapon during Humiliation, it can still be thrown by using alternate fire, and eaten via taunting.
- When items in the backpack are automatically sorted by type, the Fishcake will always be sorted among tool items rather than weapons.
- The description of the Fishcake mentions Vossler Industries, which was the parent company of SpaceChem before it folded into SpaceChem. Vossler Industries initially used SpaceChem to produce Fishcakes.