From Team Fortress Wiki
This weapon functions identically to the Dalokohs Bar.
Healing and function times
Identical to: Dalokohs Bar
|Healing and function times|
|Effect||Adds +50 max health for 30 seconds|
|Healing amount|| |
|Consumption time||4.3 s|
|Recharge time||10 s /|
|Effect duration||30 s|
|Values are approximate and determined by community testing.|
See also: Crafting
- Due to the October 23, 2017 Patch fixing an exploit with the Gloves of Running Urgently, the Fishcake will not overheal the Heavy if they are at full health.
- The BLU texture is missing the normal map.
- If the Fishcake is the active weapon during Humiliation, it can still be thrown by using alternate fire, and eaten via taunting.
- When items in the backpack are automatically sorted by type, the Fishcake will always be sorted among tool items rather than weapons.
- The description of the Fishcake mentions Vossler Industries, which was the parent company of SpaceChem before it folded into SpaceChem. Vossler Industries initially used SpaceChem to produce fishcakes.