The Panzer Pants is an Action taunt for the Soldier. When activated, the Soldier stands at attention and then a small tank pops up from the ground below and around him, which he then proceeds to drive. Pressing Primary Fire (default key: ) will make the Soldier fire a shot and say a voiceline. The shots are purely cosmetic and do not deal any damage to enemies. Ending the taunt causes the tank to explode; the Soldier will jump out with a backflip.
The Soldier will continuously drive the tank forward, being impossible to stop or reverse; it is possible to turn left and right, though. When turning, the Soldier will turn to the side being turned together with the tank's cannon, allowing players to shoot slightly to the sides as well.
- The Panzer Pants was added to the game.
- Fixed a common crash related to the Panzer Pants taunt.
- In the game files, there are two unused textures for the Panzer Pants. The first one, named
sherman_tank_destroyed, features an early iteration of the tank, having a much more military look. The second one is an alternative version of the first one, named
sherman_tank_snow, being covered in snow. Model files for these earlier iterations of the tank are not available on the game files.
- Occasionally the tank will disappear, causing players to see the Soldier's arms and legs bent in an unorthodox angle..
- The tank's engine noises will stop playing if interrupted by fall damage or footsteps.
- If the Soldier has the Beggar's Bazooka, pressing Primary Fire to fire with the tank will load the first rocket.
- Holding Primary Fire while loading the first rocket, then activating the taunt will result in the Beggar's reloading and eventually overloading. 
- The smoke effect from the tank's exhaust pipe will play constantly until the player presses the Primary Fire.
- If combined with the 3rd Jungle Inferno ConTracker bug, the tank will flip upside down with offset treads while taunting.
- The item's name is a reference to the German word panzer, meaning "tank".
- The tank model is based on the M4A4 Sherman. It is reflected in the name of its texture file
- One of the Soldier's taunt-specific lines is a reference to Edwin Starr's 1970 soul classic War.