|“You are so small! Is funny to me!”
This article is a stub. As such, it is not complete. You can help Team Fortress Wiki by expanding it.
Notes: Missing description of the Underworld (with its unique Astral fall), see Underworld descriptions in Gravestone and Cursed Cove for Style. Also needing Locations and Strategy, as well as Maps Stamp and File:Cauldron_overview.png (see File:Enclosure_overview.png)
|Map type||King of the Hill|
|File name:|| |
|Release date:||October 19, 2018|
|Last updated:||October 30, 2018|
|Developer(s):|| Lauren "Yrrzy" Godfrey|
Harlen "UEAKCrash" Linke
Zach "Exactol" Matuson
Sebastian "Seba" Grus
Rebecca "phi" Ailes
|Environment:||Industrial / Halloween|
|Hazards:|| Pumpkin bombs, Bubbling Cauldron, |
Fire Pit, Fireballs, Skeletons,
|Health Kits:||×3 • ×8 • ×0|
|Ammo Boxes:||×0 • ×6 • ×0|
The point on this map features a large cauldron. When the point is captured, the cauldron erupts, changes flame color to the controlling team, and triggers a random effect. The active effect is indicated by an icon displayed on the HUD, which flashes when the effect is about to end. These effects include:
- Portals to the Underworld opening up.
- A group of Skeletons spawning.
- Fireballs raining out of the cauldron.
- Every player being granted Crits.
Like several other Halloween maps, Cauldron has its own Underworld. After escaping it, players are granted temporary Invulnerability and will receive full health.
|“Sun Tzu's got nothing on us!”
This map's Community strategy page is a stub. As such, it is not complete. You can help the Team Fortress Wiki Community Strategy Project by expanding it.
Notes: Complete Locations first.
- Added Cauldron to the game.
- Entering the underworld now puts players back to full health.
- Players will no longer fall off the platform if they enter the underworld while moving backwards or sideways.
- Added a couple pumpkin spawn locations in the underworld.
- Minor visual update to underworld exit.
- Several toy trains are hidden around the map, placed there by UEAKCrash.
- Deer cutouts can be found in mysterious locations, two of which are found in completely sealed off rooms on either side of the map. The only way to access them is through the use of