From Team Fortress Wiki
This item has two styles, named "Peek-a-boo..." and "I see you!". The "Peek-a-boo..." style covers the Soldier's eyes, while the "I see you!" style has the helmet tilted back on the head to reveal the Soldier's eyes.
Main article: Styles
|Peek-a-boo...||I see you!|
- The Doe-Boy was added to the game.
- Fixed The Doe-Boy using incorrect team materials.
- This item resembles the helmet worn by some Columbian soldiers in BioShock Infinite.
- "Doughboy" is an informal term for an American soldier, especially members of the American Expeditionary Forces in World War I.
- The item's name is a reference to the Soldier's alias, Jane Doe.
- BioShock Infinite
- Blind Justice
- Person in the Iron Mask
- Pounding Father
- Steel Songbird
- Sydney Straw Boat
- Vox Diabolus