This item has two styles, named "Vigilante" and "Team Playa". The "Vigilante" style makes the cape black, while the "Team Playa" style makes it team-colored.
The Caped Crusader was contributed to the Steam Workshop.
- The Caped Crusader was added to the game.
- Updated the Caped Crusader to include a team-colored style for the cape.
- Fixed incorrect team colors for the default style of The Caped Crusader when using the itemtest command.
The "Team Playa" style is set up for paint to be applied, but the ability to do so is disabled.
Main article: Paint Can
Mouseover cells to preview the images on a dark background. Click on the images to enlarge them.
|An Extraordinary Abundance of Tinge||Color No. 216-190-216||Peculiarly Drab Tincture||Aged Moustache Grey|
|A Distinctive Lack of Hue||After Eight||Radigan Conagher Brown||Ye Olde Rustic Colour|
|Muskelmannbraun||Mann Co. Orange||Australium Gold||The Color of a Gentlemann's Business Pants|
|Dark Salmon Injustice||Pink as Hell||A Deep Commitment to Purple||Noble Hatter's Violet|
|A Color Similar to Slate||Zepheniah's Greed||Drably Olive||Indubitably Green|
|The Bitter Taste of Defeat and Lime||A Mann's Mint|
|Waterlogged Lab Coat (RED)||Waterlogged Lab Coat (BLU)||Balaclavas Are Forever (RED)||Balaclavas Are Forever (BLU)|
|Team Spirit (RED)||Team Spirit (BLU)||Operator's Overalls (RED)||Operator's Overalls (BLU)|
|The Value of Teamwork (RED)||The Value of Teamwork (BLU)||An Air of Debonair (RED)||An Air of Debonair (BLU)|
|Cream Spirit (RED)||Cream Spirit (BLU)||Unpainted (RED)||Unpainted (BLU)|
- The entries in the Arkham Knight contest are based off the superhero Batman and his many villains. This item is based upon Batman's cape and shoulder guards.
- "Caped Crusader" is one of many aliases of Batman, along with others like "The Dark Knight" or "Savior of Gotham".