The Pyromancer's Mask is a community-created headwear item for the Pyro. It is a cracked skull (presumably of a dragon) missing its jawbone and the right horn, covering the front of the Pyro's gas mask.
The Pyromancer's Mask can be painted in three different styles: the first style, titled "Original", paints two triangular marks underneath the eye holes, the style "Full" gives the mask a full coat of paint, and the final style, entitled "Stylish", paints the mask with an intricate design; the latter two styles also shade the left horn of the mask.
|Original||Full Color Paint||Stylish Paint|
This item has no effect on its appearance when its styles are changed unless painted. Mann Co. Orange paint is used here for demonstration purposes.
- The Pyromancer's Mask was added to the game.
- This item's name was changed from "Pryomancer's Mask" to "Pyromancer's Mask" (spelling error).
- This hat was added to the Mann Co. Store, made to be craftable and included in random drops.
- Paint texture of this hat was improved.
- Added new styles "Full" and "Stylish".
- Updated the Mask with changes from the community creator.
- The mask's model contains a sub-model featuring an alternative set of horns.
- Pyromancers are wizards that have an affinity with fire. Some of the possible filters for "Pyro" in the Medieval mode chat parser include "Fire Mage" and "Fire Magus".