|Map type||Player Destruction|
|Released:||October 9, 2023 Patch|
(Scream Fortress XV)
Flower Shop Guy - ♫
|Hazards:||Braziers, pumpkin bombs, |
Pit to Hell
Mannsylvania is a community-created Player Destruction map. It is set in the fictional town of Mannsylvania, Romania, a village with a spooky Gothic aesthetic, which has been put under a curse by Dracula, who serves as the announcer.
Mannsylvania was contributed to the Steam Workshop.
The Witching Hour occurs every time a set amount of time passes. Several cues indicate its start and end, including the player's camera shaking (which increases in intensity the closer they are to the center), an announcement from Dracula, and the presence or absence of bats flying off into the night sky. During the Witching Hour, magic spells appear across the map, as well as portals to Dracula's Castle, where the delivery zone is.
- Spawn: a large room with three exits, two lower ones with a resupply cabinet in-between them, and an upper one with its own cabinet on the right.
- First Yard: the area directly outside the Spawn. From here, players have three doors they can take. A magic spell appears here.
- The left door leads players to the Chicken Wire Building, a building with a team-colored interior. It offers access to a perch overseeing the Second Yard and a doorway to the building guarding the Castle Bridge.
- The middle door is a simple S-shaped corridor that leads to the Second Yard.
- The right door takes players to the Corridor, which offers a side access to the Second Yard and keeps going, ending on two signs, one pointing left and one pointing right. Going left leads to the Pit to Hell; going right leads to the Graveyard, with the option of going up some stairs to a second floor with a vantage point over the area.
- Second Yard: an open area in-between the center of the map and the First Yard. To the left is the Chicken Wire Building's perch and some stairs that lead to the Chapel; to the right are two doors that both lead to the Corridor. A magic spell appears here.
- Chapel: a small white building containing a wooden platform with some steps, which is the spawn point of a rare magic spell.
- Pit to Hell: a pit in the center of the map with a long drop that ends in Hell. A portal to Dracula's Castle appears above it every Witching Hour.
- Graveyard Front: an open yard with a wooden cabin. A rare magic spell appears in the cabin and a portal to Dracula's Castle appears on the graveyard's gate.
- Castle Bridge: the Castle Bridge is guarded by a white building from where several bats fly off during the Witching Hour. A portal to Dracula's Castle appears in here, and a magic spell appears in the space between this building and the back of the Chapel.
- Dracula's Castle: the teams spawn on opposite sides of the castle and receive a full heal, overheal, and temporary invincibility. Players have to take a turn and go to the first floor in order to reach the main hall where the delivery zone (Dracula's Coffin) is located; if they take the first turn, they can opt to stay at the second floor for a vantage point over the delivery zone. When the Witching Hour is over, the players' view becomes reddened and they start to bleed to death. At any point they can take the portal near the coffin to return to their respective Second Yard with some healing (which can turn into overheal) and the Vampire Mannpower.
|“Sun Tzu's got nothing on us!”
This map's Community strategy page is a stub. As such, it is not complete. You can help the Team Fortress Wiki Community Strategy Project by expanding it.
Notes: None added
- Added Mannsylvania to the game.
- Added new custom voice lines of Merasmus Gargoyle Notifications
- Better player clip and fixed players stuck in some areas
- Placed more bat's models on entire map and randomised their animations
- Improved 3d skybox
- Disabled trigger_hurt in ending sequence after 15 second when game ends
- Minor cosmetic fixes
- The back of the sticker on the blood liquor (contents of blood bag) contains a notice about Scout missing, including information where he has last seen, a fake phone number, and an age-accelerated "mockup" with his face identical except a grown beard. It is somewhat difficult to see in-game due to being blocked by blood.
- Additionally, some parts of the texture were unmapped to the model, including earlier variants of the backside of the sticker, and the text in front of the more-legible sticker with a checkered border, reading: "Not for those who faint at the sight of blood. Up to 3% type O blood per serving (We don't whose( ))".
- Sniper's van can be seen outside the playable area of BLU's First Yard.
- On the perch of the windmill in the graveyard is a mouse trap with a piece of cheese.
- Both spawns have an inaccessible room filled with computers behind a glass window. RED's room has a world map on the wall, as well as a frog on top of a computer in a corridor; BLU's room has a projector projecting "Bat-Mann Strikes Back!" on a screen and a penguin wearing bat wings with a grenade attached to them.
- The RED spawn's building has a very dark veranda split into three sections. The middle section contains two crates that hide several hay bales, a television, and a deer and a hyena cutout standing next to a blood bag (which is a map prop and so cannot be collected).
- Dracula's Castle has an inaccessible third floor with lots of bookcases filled with books, along with a half open door to a black room with two toy palm trees and a raccoon cutout with a caption that reads "Flower Shop" inside.