|Map type||Zombie Infection|
|Released:||October 9, 2023 Patch|
(Scream Fortress XV)
|Health Kits:||×3 • ×8 • ×2|
|Ammo Boxes:||×8 • ×12 • ×2|
Sanitarium was contributed to the Steam Workshop.
The directions are described based on the player facing the building's front
The Yard: The Yard is the area around the Grey Grove Sanatorium. At the front of the yard there are gates, a sign with the name of the sanatorium, and an inactive fountain. There are several exits from the sanitarium to the side and back parts of the yard.
Lift: On the left and in the back of the Ground Floor is a lift that takes players to the Second Floor. The button can be hit to call the lift. Similarly, on the Second Floor on the left is an entrance to the lift with a button.
Stairs: The sanitarium features three stairwells. One in the back, one to the left, and one to the right. There are several entrances to the Stairs on each floor and some feature broken windows that lead to the Yard. Each of these stairwells reach to the third floor, but are blocked off by some furniture and boxes.
- Ground Floor
- Central Hall: The Central Hall is the room in the middle of the sanitarium. There is a reception desk on the ground floor, directly opposite the main entrance. On the 1st and 2nd floor, there are balconies overlooking the Central Hall.
- Cafeteria: Located to the right of the Central Hall, there is an exit to the yard and a passage to the right stairwell.
- Infirmary: To the left of the Central Hall is a room that leads to an infirmary with several beds and a bathroom.
- First Floor
- Balcony Room: On the right side, there is a room that leads to two balconies as well as the Stairs.
- Library: The Library is located on the left side of the building on the First Floor. There is a hole in the ceiling that leads to a bathroom on the Second Floor, a doorway that leads to the Yard, and a ladder that can be used to reach the Second Floor.
- Entrance Room: In the middle, there is a small room directly above the entrance to the sanitarium. There is a balcony on the Second Floor that leads to this room.
- Second Floor
- Dining Hall: To the right, there is a small dining hall leading to a restroom with a hole in the floor that leads to the Library. This room also has a balcony and leads to the Stairs.
- Entrance Balcony: There is a small balcony leading to the Entrance Room in the middle.
- Piano Room: On the right is a room with a piano that leads to the Stairs as well as the Surgical Suite. There is a balcony with planks leading to the Central Hall's balcony as well as a plank to the Surgical Suite.
- Surgical Suite: Past the Piano Room is the Surgical Suite, featuring an operating table, a chalkboard, and some surgical equipment. There is an entrance to the Stairs at the back, through an open window.
|“Sun Tzu's got nothing on us!”
This map's Community strategy page is a stub. As such, it is not complete. You can help the Team Fortress Wiki Community Strategy Project by expanding it.
Notes: None added
- Added Sanitarium to the game.
- Replaced some of the materials and models.
- Fixed a missing material on a prop.
- Fixed a pixel walk in the skybox.