|Map type||King of the Hill|
|Released:||October 9, 2023 Patch|
(Scream Fortress XV)
Lizard Of Oz
|Hazards:||Salmann egg sacks, |
Slime takes place in a fishery being plagued by a strange fog, where fisherman have gone missing. Egg sacks can be found throughout the map, which explode when damaged; players caught in their explosion suffer up to 27 damage and are soaked in slime. Players soaked in slime are marked for death for 5 seconds; additionally, they have their views tinted a watery green, shed green droplets, emit green bubbles, and have a skull and crossbones icon above their heads.
When either team captures the point, the Salmann start to leave the water and attack all players. They can hit players for 30 damage and soak them in slime, and they do not stop spawning. A rare magic spell also starts spawning on the beach near the point.
Slime was contributed to the Steam Workshop.
- Red Crabbing Co. and Bluefin Fishery: the RED and BLU spawn rooms, respectively. They each have two lower doors, a central and a side one, with a resupply cabinet each, and an upper side door with no cabinet (on the right side for RED and on the left side for BLU).
- Slider Sailing Co. and Bijou Buoys Ltd.: the first building that RED and BLU (respectively) must go through or around. The Slider Sailing Co. building has several buoys hanging on its outer walls, while the Bijou Buoys Ltd. building has a "To die for" ad for canned fish.
- RED and BLU Brinelake Cannery: the second building the teams must go through in order to reach the point. Going through the middle takes players straight to the point, with a side door above a few steps that can take players to a vantage point over the beach and the point. The side doorway offers flank routes to the point and the Sacrifice Room. A third passage going under the building takes players to the Beach.
- Control Point: the control point sits in-between two buildings, the Shack and the Sacrifice Room's.
- Sacrifice Room: the interior of the central Brinelake Cannery building, containing a medium ammo pack, a small health kit, and a common magic spell.
- Shack: A red wooden shack with access to a flooded underground passage connecting both sides of the map, as well as the Beach Perch.
- Beach Perch: A veranda overseeing the Beach, which can only be accessed through jumping techniques. Beneath it are a medium ammo pack and health kit.
- Beach: The spawn point of the Salmann, as well as of a rare magic spell (upon the point's first capture).
|“Sun Tzu's got nothing on us!”
This map's Community strategy page is a stub. As such, it is not complete. You can help the Team Fortress Wiki Community Strategy Project by expanding it.
Notes: None added
- Added Slime to the game.
- Both the Slider Sailing Co. and Bijou Buoys Ltd. buildings have double doors with a "Restricted Area" sign that are partially open and lead to staircases, but cannot be accessed normally.
- Behind the Slider Sailing Co.'s doors is a hidden Crash Construction poster, below the fire extinguisher there is "WWTGD?" handwritten on the wall, and on the lower level are three toy trains lined up together.
- Behind the Bijou Buoy Ltd.'s doors are several company posters that reference the map's creators, a signature, the logo for the U.S. metal band Bog Wizard, and some internet links.
- Several toy trains can be found around the map:
- On the right side of each team's spawn and out of the playable area.
- Hidden behind some crates on a dock near the control point.
- On one of the BLU Brinelake Cannery building's perchs.
- On the aforementioned inaccessible staircase in the Slider Sailing Co. building.
- Near the control point, hidden behind a tank outside of the playable area, is a metal cactus wearing a Stainless Pot and the Security Shades and equipped with an Australium Rocket Launcher.
- On the RED side of the map, on a portion of the beach near the control point, is a ruined rowboat with a skull wearing a Salty Dog and sporting Lord Cockswain's Novelty Mutton Chops and Pipe.