|Map type||Capture the Flag|
|Released:||October 5, 2022 Patch|
(Scream Fortress 2022)
|Developer(s):||Lauren "Yrrzy" Godfrey|
Ase "pont" Kirkham
Liam "Diva Dan" Moffitt
Benjamin "Benjamoose" Rudman
Kimberly "iiboharz" Riswick
|Health Kits:||×8 • ×2|
|Ammo Boxes:||×12 • ×3|
Crasher, known as "Crasher!" on the loading screen and scoreboard, is a community-created Capture the Flag map added in the Scream Fortress 2022 update. It uses a unique version of the game mode in which the teams must each take their own Intelligence (a barrel bomb) to the opposing team's gate (found inside their spawn area) rather than take the opposing team's Intelligence away from them. Victory is achieved when the opposing gate is bombed three times.
Two competing scientists, Dr. Freakinhuge (RED) and Prof. Bigginsize (BLU), serve as the map's announcers and each castle's custodian. Each has his own "growth ray" invention that, when activated, increases the size of whichever mercenary walks into the intelligence. Along with growing larger in size, each "giant" gains increased health and a lifelong crit boost. Unlike standard Capture the Flag, the bomb is returned to its initial position upon the death of its carrier.
Crasher was contributed to the Steam Workshop.
- Resupply room: Both teams begin the match inside large castles, with a single resupply room overlooking the starting position of their respective bomb.
- Castle interior: A large machine deploys the team's bomb just inside their gate. Exits from the castle are located to either side of the gate. This area is fully accessible to the opposing team.
- Bomb goal: Each team has a control point outside their castle where the opposing team must bring their bomb. Beyond the point is an inaccessible road.
- Archway: The only way into the courtyard is through a set of four arches directly opposite the castle gate. A palisade overlooks the archways and must be circled to reach the goal.
- Upper path: A small cobble-paved platform on either side of the village. Each side has a tavern that can be entered and a path to the smallest of their respective castle's archways.
- Taverns: Two single-room buildings on opposite sides of the upper path. They each contain a medium health kit, a medium ammo box, and a pumpkin bomb.
- Bridge: At the middle of the map, and the center of the symmetrical village is a single bridge connecting the upper path of the village.
- Low path: A dirt path that leads directly between each team's bomb goal. branches out into two small basements beneath the bridge, and a large ammo box sits beneath it.
- Basements: Two opposite areas which connect back to the upper path behind the taverns. Both sides contain a medium health kit and a medium ammo box beside a pumpkin bomb.
Carrying the Intelligence
A player carrying the Intelligence/bomb receives these attributes:
- 3x the normal size
- 20x max health
- Lifelong crit boost
- -75% reduction in push force taken from damage
- -75% reduction in airblast vulnerability
- Immunity to backstabs
- Immunity to fall damage
- -75% health from healers
- -90% health from healthpacks
- -100% maximum overheal
- 25% slower move speed
- Reduced jump height
The Intelligence acts like a Level 1 Dispenser, replenishing health, ammo, metal, and reducing debuff time for both the courier and nearby teammates. Medics healing the courier also build their ÜberCharge at half the normal rate because of this.
Dropping the Intelligence (default key: ) kills the carrier.
|“Sun Tzu's got nothing on us!”
This map's Community strategy page is a stub. As such, it is not complete. You can help the Team Fortress Wiki Community Strategy Project by expanding it.
Notes: None added
- The village's name, Riesenstadt, is a German word for megalopolis, literally, "giant town".
- Under the center of the level, a pixelized version of a red crewmate from the game Among Us can be found.