|Released:||October 9, 2023 Patch|
(Scream Fortress XV)
|Hazards:||Lava, pumpkin bombs, |
|Lava, pumpkin bombs, |
In Lava Pit, BLU must capture control points A and B before they can capture point C, the final point, though they can capture A and B in any order. Points A and B are directly accessible from the BLU base, while they must cross through one of them in order to reach point C. RED's base is located near point C.
Lava Pit was contributed to the Steam Workshop.
Control Point A: The Lava Tower
- Control Point: Contains several health pack and spellbook spawns. Underneath the point is a pit with a medium health pack on it; failing the jump results in death.
- BLU Spawn: The BLU base has two exits, one leading to point A and the second leading to point B.
- Side Tunnels: Connects the BLU spawn to point A, these tunnels can be accessed by jumping techniques such as double jumps, rocket jumps, and sticky jumps.
- Paths: On both sides of the area are stone paths which lead to the top of the area and the control point building.
- Pit: Underneath point A, a correctly timed jump can reward the player with a medium health pack.
Control Point B: The Lava Building
- Control Point: Control Point B is to the right as the player exits the BLU base. The point is in the large structure in the center of the area.
- B side tunnels: There are two tunnels coming from the BLU base. The Short B is covered by a small house and a fence that partially obscures the BLU tunnel, and exits out next to the A/B connector. The Long B exits out on the far side of the B area. Both require players to rocket/grenade/double jump to access the tunnels from the Control Point side. Two ramps along the back wall give access to Control Point C.
- B building: The building that houses the control point. It has 3 entrances: the main entrance being a set of stairs, the second has planks that must be walked across, and the final entrance is a little platform that requires a jump to reach. The roof is commonly used by Soldiers and Demomen to fire down onto the point or drop down to it.
- Balcony: Directly outside the C entrances is the Balcony. It's a high point which serves as a vantage point for most of the B area. There are two ramps on both sides which lead down to ground level.
- A/B connector: Between the A and B areas is the A/B connector, which is a tunnel that connects from BLU's A Tunnel exit to BLU's short B Tunnel exit.
Control Point C: The Clock Tower
- Control Point: Control Point C is past the first two points, and adjacent to the RED base. The tunnels leading to the other Control Points are on a higher level than the ground in this area. The Control Point is located at the top of the central structure.
- RED Spawn Base: Located directly adjacent to Control Point C, on the opposite side of the area from the tunnels to Control Points A and B.
- Clock Tower: In the center of the area is the clock tower, There are three floors to the tower. The first is accessible from ground level by a ramp, and from two bridges connecting to the catwalks. The second floor is accessible by two sets of ramps of which lead along the outside of the tower and one through it. The third floor is the top which contains the Control Point and a small room behind the point open on three of its sides.
- Catwalks: All along the outside edge of the area are the catwalks. These are the metal walkways which are accessible via four entrances, two from the A/C connector tunnels and two from the B/C connector tunnels, and also accessible from two ramps outside the RED spawn.
- Ground Level: Below the catwalks and surrounding the tower are pits of lava. On the far side is an entrance which leads to the A/C connector tunnels.
- Entry points: Scattered around the map, they emit a bright white glow and remain open for 25 seconds before they close again. They remain closed for approximately 3 minutes before opening again.
- Hell: Upon entering, the player is teleported to one side of Hell, depending on what team they are on. They are fully healed when they enter, but slowly take damage while in it and must make their way to the middle section to escape; a rare spell sits atop a rock in-between the exit portals. If the player manages to leave, they are returned to their spawn with overheal, invincibility, a speed boost, and guaranteed critical hits.
|“Sun Tzu's got nothing on us!”
This map's Community strategy page is a stub. As such, it is not complete. You can help the Team Fortress Wiki Community Strategy Project by expanding it.
Notes: None added
- Added Lava Pit to the game.
- Updated the Underworld.
- Spells now spawn one per point, in a random location.
- Removed some exploits.
- Fixed a skybox exploit in the underworld.