|Map type||Control Point|
|Release date:||October 5, 2022|
|Last updated:||October 20, 2022|
Drop a big brutal spike on the bombinomicon and blow that smug grin off his face!
— Spookeyridge publicity blurb
Spookeyridge is a community-created Attack/Defend Control Point map added in the Scream Fortress 2022 update. It is a Halloween version of the custom map Stoneyridge.
Spookeyridge was contributed to the Steam workshop.
Control point A
- Spawn Yard: The area outside of BLU team's first spawn room. There is a small shed in the center, and buildings to the left and right leading to the central hall, with a lower path that leads to the cliffside.
- Central Hall: The main route to the Control Point, with exits to the Point and side area.
- Cliffside: A small path by a cliff that leads to the railway under the Point, with a doorway into the side area on the right.
- Side Flank: A room that acts as an alternate route to the Control Point, with a dropdown to the lower railway and a small platform overlooking a distant tunnel.
- Control Point A: The main area of the first Control Point. Two balconies sit on either side, overlooking the open area. BLU's second spawn can be found just across from the Point.
Control Point B
- Split Path: A split pathway just past Control Point A, with two separate paths to Control Point B to the left and right.
- Left Room: A room at the end of the left side of the split path. There is an exit to the Control Point area on the lower floor and a stairway to the attic just beside it.
- Attic: A small attic that can act as a flank. There is an open balcony with a sightline to the Point on the right, and a long hallway with a dropdown to the rocket room and another balcony sightline at the end on the left.
- Rocket Room: A rocket command center behind the Point that can be used to access it from the back. This room can be used to access RED team's spawn via the high ground and vice versa.
- Control Point B: The expansive open area encompassing the second Control Point. The Point itself is on a raised platform, hanging above a large pit.
The Underworld in Spookeyridge is a desolate, twisted version of the normal map, and is accessible via the many shimmering portals scattered around different locations. The Underworld acts as a form of transport, allowing players to enter and exit freely at any time during a round, at the cost of health being drained rapidly while inside. Health will be restored upon exiting the Underworld to slightly more than what the player entered with.
Each Underworld section is isolated to the specific Control Points that their portals surround. Point A's Underworld consists of the main Control Point area, the side route, and the cliffside, and Point B's Underworld consists of the entire outer yard that surrounds the Control Point. There are also smaller, more confined Underworld sections inside of the BLU team's first spawn, as well as inside the Central Hall just before Point A.
|“Sun Tzu's got nothing on us!”
This map's Community strategy page is a stub. As such, it is not complete. You can help the Team Fortress Wiki Community Strategy Project by expanding it.
Notes: None added
- Added Spookeyridge to the game.
- Added significant health and ammo packs to underworld.
- Reduced damage dealt over time in underworld.
- Updated portal particles to stand out more in overworld (Thanks FissionMetroid!)
- Added small healthpack to upper drop down area next to last.
- Adjusted ammo pack sizes around map.
- Slightly tweaked pumpkin bomb and coffin placement.
- Fixed a few areas you could get stuck in.
- Expanded area around coffins that won't allow Teleporters.
- Fixed some minor clipping/collision issues.
- Adjusted some prop fades.
cp_spookeyridgeto fix missing tool brushes.
- The Underworld mechanic in this map was inspired by the "Upside Down" from the TV series Stranger Things.