|“You are so small! Is funny to me!”
This article is a stub. As such, it is not complete. You can help Team Fortress Wiki by expanding it.
Notes: Description of the map, pickups, more locations
|October 5, 2022 Patch
(Scream Fortress XIV)
|Liam "Diva Dan" Moffitt
Al "Square" Rodgers
Seb "Tianes" Necula
Benjamin "blaholtzen" Blåholtz
Aeon "Void" Bollig
Alex "FGD5" Stewart
|Pitfalls, Flaming barrels,
Pumpkin bombs, Saw Blade Carts,
Hellishly Hollow Horseman
|Pitfalls, Saw blades, Crushing
In Bonesaw, players have to push a cart with a big saw attached to it. The saw damages players of both teams and its purpose is to cut the grave of Blutarch for RED and Redmond for BLU. After finishing the round, both teams are sent to an underworld.
Bonesaw was contributed to the Steam Workshop.
Hellishly Hollow Horseman
Occasionally, the Hellishly Hollow Horseman spawns where both carts cross paths with each other. He appears as a burning version of the Horseless Headless Horsemann. Despite having no head, the regular spawn animation is played, where he puts nothing on his shoulders. The Hellishly Hollow Horseman has unique footprints that override the regular Headless Horseshoes materials. This affects both the boss and the players who use this Halloween spell on their cosmetic items.
- Cliff Side: A death pit with a medium health kit, this cliff side is near were both BLU and RED's Payload carts start.
- Spawn: Both RED and BLU, the spawns seem to take place in a storage unit area.
- Finish Point: This is where the haunted graves are with the souls of the Mann brothers trapped inside. The team has to stay next to cart until the "Gravedigging" process has reached 100%.
- The Underworld: Upon the destruction of a grave, both teams are transported to a fiery lumber death run track, with the winning team ahead and the losing team being able to trigger traps.
|“Sun Tzu's got nothing on us!”
This map's Community strategy page is a stub. As such, it is not complete. You can help the Team Fortress Wiki Community Strategy Project by expanding it.
Notes: None added
- A burnt variation of the Horseless Headless Horsemann single-bladed axe exists in the map files, under the name of
c_bigaxe_burnt. It was intended to replace the regular axe used by the Hellishly Hollow Horseman, however, due to limitations, it was not possible to implement into the game and was left unused in the map files.
- Sometimes players may get stuck inside the Payload model while pushing the cart.
- Skulls can be found throughout the map; if all of them are destroyed, a change in the map occurs.
The BLU payload being pushed on the map, also seen on Hacksaw.