|“Gotta move that gear up!”
This article may contain content that is out of date. You can help improve this article by updating the content as necessary. See the wiki style guide.
Notes: Possible pickup miscount due to prior update; locations affected
|Map type||Zombie Infection|
|Released:||October 9, 2023 Patch|
(Scream Fortress XV)
|Health Kits:||×1 • ×5 • ×1|
|Ammo Boxes:||×3 • ×4 • ×1|
Murky is a community-created Zombie Infection map. It is set in a swamp town that used to be a Mann Co. coal mining facility, with a sewage clearance facility nearby that has pipes leading into the swamp.
Murky was contributed to the Steam Workshop.
- Mudpuppy Sewage Clearance: RED team's spawn. Directly behind the main platform is a small enclosed room, and adjacent to it are two drainage pipes with a small wooden path connecting them. On the other side, two more conjoined and accessible pipes can be found, with ammo and a medium health kit between them.
- Central Shack: A large shack with an attic located in the center of the map, which has been overtaken by foliage and a tree growing up through the roof from the crawlspace below. A broken window in the attic allows access to the roof, and a ladder on the side of the building also allows for roof access from outside. The crawlspace under the shack leads to the main room from ground level via stairs. The main room houses a medium health kit and small ammo kit.
- Ellis' Crawdads: The small shack directly across from the main building of Mudpuppy Sewage Clearance, with a sign advertising crawdads. Inside are a medium health kit and small ammo kit, and a broken window in-front of the entrance. Beneath the shack are crawlspaces that lead beyond the fences lining the walkway.
- Boardwalks: A series of wooden walkways and boards, linking up to a small building opposite of RED team's spawn and the back door of the central shack. A small ammo kit is reachable by a single plank or small ladder from the ground, and a small health kit is directly outside of the central shack's back door. The building linked to the boardwalks exits to the main platform of RED's spawn, with a medium health and ammo kit on the walkway and a ladder for roof access.
- Marsh: A large open area inhabited mostly by trees and tall grass. Two floating pallets on opposite sides hold a large ammo kit and a large health kit respectively.
- Collapsed Shack: A small shack next to the boardwalks labeled "WADE CANOES" that has collapsed and fallen at an angle.
- Abandoned Shack: A lone shack on the outer edges of the map that has holes in its roof and one of its walls torn down. Inside are small health and ammo kits.
|“Sun Tzu's got nothing on us!”
This map's Community strategy page is a stub. As such, it is not complete. You can help the Team Fortress Wiki Community Strategy Project by expanding it.
Notes: None added
- Near the entrance sign, there is a small piece of graffiti on the back of the abandoned shack that says "Thanks for playing! -Diva Dan" with a rainbow-filled heart.