|Map type||Zombie Infection|
|Released:||October 9, 2023 Patch|
(Scream Fortress XV)
|Developer(s):||Jordan 'Ismaciodismorphus' La Rose|
Harry 'Harry' Colquhoun
Liam 'Diva Dan' Moffitt
Aeon 'Void' Bollig
Alex 'FGD5' Stewart
Devastation was contributed to the Steam Workshop.
- Stairs: all three floors are connected to each other through the Stairs, identified by a red "EXIT" sign above its doors.
- Cabinets Room: a small room with two cabinets inside. Contains a medium health kit and ammo pack.
- Bottom Corridor: a corridor that connects the Cabinets Room and the Flooded Corridor.
- Flooded Corridor: a corridor with water deep enough for players to have to swim in, but not deep enough to submerge and cause drowning.
- Tanks Room: a room with three cylindrical tanks.
- Car Ramp: Two ramps connecting the Bottom and Middle Floor.
- Maintenance Room: a small room in the middle section of the Car Ramp, connected through a vent to the Tanks Room.
- Double Gates: a room with two gates with red lights above them that the Zombies can come in from.
- Sewer: only accessible by the Zombies, the Sewer goes around half of the map, from the Maintenance Room all the way to the hole on the wall seen in the parking area, passing by the Machines Room in the Middle Floor, the Double Gates, and the middle section of the Stairs connecting the Bottom and Middle Floors.
- Middle Corridor: a corridor with a gate being held by a crate. Players can crouch to pass beneath the gate.
- Machines Room: a small room accessed through a hole on the wall with two machines in it.
- Blue Car's Corridor: a corridor with a blue car in the middle.
- Broken Beam: a concrete beam that partially fell off, serving as a ramp connecting the Middle and Top Floors.
- Computer Room: only accessible by the Zombies, it is connected to the Blue Car's Corridor by a hole on the wall, the Bottom Corridor through a drop, and the Top Corridor through a ladder.
- Top Corridor: similar to the Middle Corridor, but the gate is held by two crates and does not require crouching to go under.
- Vents Room: only accessible by the Zombies, it is one of the most elevated rooms in the map. It has a small hole that drops onto the Ducts, a big hole that drops onto the Top Corridor, and a vent that drops into a room adjacent to the Blue Car's Corridor.
- Ducts: only accessible by the Zombies, it is a long and narrow room behind the wall of the parking area with a "0" painted on it.
- Surface Access: a staircase near the Stairs that is half blocked off by wooden planks and leads to the surface.
Main article: Community Devastation strategy
|“Sun Tzu's got nothing on us!”
This map's Community strategy page is a stub. As such, it is not complete. You can help the Team Fortress Wiki Community Strategy Project by expanding it.
Notes: None added
- Above one of the vents on the bottom floor the signature for one of the the map's creators, Jordan "Ismaciodismorphus" La Rose, can be found.
- Below one of the vents located in the Zombie spawn exit on the top floor, a series of nine nails can be found that form the logo for the industrial rock band "Nine Inch Nails".
- Out of bounds, a minigun turret can be found near the wooden fence, referencing the turrets found in The Talos Principle and Serious Sam.
- The map's name is a reference to the Devastator weapon from the Serious Sam franchise, an automatic shotgun that can fire explosive rounds.
- Confirmation from one of the creators