|Cette page est en cours de traduction en français.
Si vous parlez français, écrivez sur la page de discussion ou contactez ceux qui ont déjà contribué à cette page (en regardant l'historique).
Personne ne pensait une dernière fois dans l'invasion être dans une maison de campagne, en particulier Eux.
— Mise à jour Invasion
Probed est une carte communautaire du mode Roi de la Colline créée pour le onzième Major Mapping Contest intitulé "Mercs vs. Aliens" de TF2Maps.net en 2014., elle gagna le concours. Elle fut incluse au jeu avec la Mise à jour Invasion.
Two identical paths separated from each other conjoin together at a central point. Along the paths are balconies connected via bridges providing defensive positions for Snipers and Engineers.
To win, your team must hold the lone Capture Point for three minutes like any standard King of the Hill map, while avoiding the alien UFO that periodically flies over the point to abduct unaware players.
- Barn Spawns: Outside the spawns are three pathways to choose from. All three lead to the same pathway to the control point.
- Rural Pathways: Over the dual pathways to the control points is a catwalk for height advantage.
- Grain Silo Control Point: At the control point is a second floor structure for Sniper advantage. The grain silo in front of the point is open on both pathways.
- Alien UFO : Periodically a saucer will fly over the Control Point and activate its tractor beam, sucking any players near the point inside. Speed is increased inside the craft, however all players will begin taking damage due to the alien's toxic atmosphere. On both sides of the craft are corresponding team Teleporters that will return players to their team's side of the capture point. Upon exiting the player is restored to full health and given a few seconds of Uber.
À l'intérieur du vaisseau spatial
Temps du Point de Contrôle
| Points de Contrôle
Historique des mises à jour
Patch du 6 octobre 2015 #1 (Mise à Jour Invasion)
- [Non documenté] Ajout de Probed au jeu.
Patch du 8 octobre 2015
- Fixed generic bomb entities (in the Invasion maps) damaging teammates when shot with an arrow
Patch du 28 octobre 2015 (Scream Fortress 2015)
- Improved optimization of map (especially on mid)
- Fixed clipping issues (thanks Muselk!)
- Fixed Engineer imbalance on mid (thanks Uncle Dane!)
- Added in missing explosion sound effect on aliens
- Fixed a few prop/ material issues
- Reduced prop usage
Patch du 13 novembre 2015
- [Non documenté] Added the Invasion Community Update maps to regular quickplay lists.
Journal des modifications
Ci-dessous, le journal des modifications avant qu'elle ne soit ajoutée au jeu.
Journal des modifications :
- Overhauled alien explosion damage filtering to fix exploit where players could kill teammates
- Doubled alien explosion damage
- Reduced capture time slightly
- Reduced capture zone back to original placement
- UFO now hovers for 3 seconds before starting tractor beam over point. Stil stops 8 seconds after arriving. (this gives you a chance to run away/ hide from it)
- Nerfed buff coming out of ship significantly. Uber half as short (still there to help disorientation coming out of tele), now gives you mini crits for 6 seconds.
- Changed speed boost type on board ship (no longer infinite jumps variety)
- Fixed missing pre-teleport in particles for on-map alien spawns (warning of telefrag)
- Adjusted some health/ ammo placement (experimenting a bit here)
- Lighting tweaks
- Detailing adjustments here and there
- (Experiment) Extended the capture zone to under the mid building roofs
- Widened/ optimized new structures created last update
- Removed wall dividing ramp rooms up to the building behind mid
- Broke up huge line of sight towards mid
- Streamlined a few routes
- Lowered tractor-beam UFO timer slightly (so it comes out more often)
- Moved a little cover around
- Changed some material usage to make the map more cohesive
- Tweaked some lighting
- Remade mid-field structures to be a lot more interesting and direct combat flow differently
- Removed large ramp going into the building behind the capture zone and replaced it with a drop down, this should help direct combat more towards the center and reduce players upstairs at the start of the match
- Reduced alien's health to 5hp, they should now all explode in one hit
- You can now hide from the UFO tractor beam by standing under the roof, this no longer sucks you into the ceiling
- Refined the cuts on the tractor beam triggers to avoid any interior areas
- Added speed boost/ infinite air jumps condition to players inside ship
- Adjusted some of the health and ammo
- Blocked all exploitable openings on spawn buildings
- Adjusted some material usage/ detailing
- Tweaked lighting/ prop lighting
- Fixed the health pack in the center of the ship occasionally getting blocked by func_door moving the parts above it
- Fixed missing point_spotlight on middle
- Added new route from lower area behind capture point to upper area above it
- Okay finale is definitely insane now
- Removed tractor beam pulls from inside the silo at mid
- Lowered middle structure on ship and minimalized extra brushwork
- Got rid of a bunch of in-the-way details on ship
- Added clipping boxes that catch you as you teleport onto ship, killing off momentum
- Cleaned up a few routes
- Did I mention particles yet? Because Particles
- Did a lot more clipping
- Started optimizing lightmaps
- Adjusted lighting
- Added aliens that spawn into the map over time and can be destroyed by the player
- These aliens are trying to take out the mercs defense system before their mothership arrives
- Near-finalized finale events timings, particle effects, and audio
- Implemented a whole lot more of FissionMetroid's particles
- Streamlined the crate jumps next to middle into mostly a ramp
- Big optimization pass
- Did more detailing
- Adjusted lighting
- Some other stuff, I forget...
- Finished finale event actions, audio still WIP
- Made the UFO ship event happen slightly less often (Random between 50 and 90 seconds before, now 65 and 95 seconds)
- UFO ship now also stays for a shorter time (10 seconds before, now 8 seconds)
- Reduced capture time by 2 seconds (10 seconds before, now 8 seconds at x1)
- Reduced damage per tick inside of ship (9 before, now 7)
- Gave those entering ship a very slight overheal on top of getting healed up to full
- Moved alien ship Teleporters to opposites sides of where each team spawns.
- Added health packs to ship
- Added ramps facing Teleporters on ship
- Lowered to almost ground level locations where players teleport back in from ship
- Remade 3d skybox
- Fixed some visleaf issues
- Adjusted lighting all over
- Remade alien ship entirely
- Massive detail pass
- Preliminary lighting pass
- Added new route behind capture point with health/ ammo pack
- 3d skybox added (it sucks, I'm going to remake it)
- Tweaked UFO buffs, added crit boost
- Started finale event animation stuff, no finished though
- Redid how the tractor beams work using the new impulse entity
- Removed a buggy UFO ship
- Added more MvA custom props
- Added more custom particle effects (thanks, metroid!)
- Private test build
- Detailed a bunch
- Reduced UFO buff uber length from 10 seconds to 3
- Added 6 second Quick-Fix type overheal effect to UFO buff
- Made tractor beams more reliable
- Alien ship now does damage over time to anyone inside of it (9 damage per tick, same as underworld on viaduct_event)
- Added 3 more non-interactive UFO's
- Added new particle effects
- Added a few of the new MvA custom props
- Fixed some clipping issues (always)
- Made a bunch of visible nodraw faces and forgot them before compile lol
- Les OVNI's des Aliens voleront parfois en dehors des limites et enlèveront par la même occasion des vaches en bois qui ont été aperçues en premier sur 2Fort.
Une vache enlevée par un vaisseau spatial
Les OVNI's des Aliens qui apparaissent dans de la carte. Ils peuvent être attaqués et détruits avec n'importe quelle arme.
The hidden signature drawn using clip brushes
The Gibus wearing scarecrow in the background near BLU spawn.
Le train miniature près de la salle de réapparition RED.
Affiche Crash Construction qui apparait à certains endroits sur la carte, et sur d'autres cartes créées par Crash.
Side view, Showing the bed, the Teddy Roosebelt a UEAK crash poster, and other items
Another view of the side room, showing a JimiJam poster on the right and FissionMetroid101's avatar on the left, as well as a Spycrab on the fireplace.
The building which holds the secret room inside of its roof.
- ↑ EXTREME Rancho Relaxo - Invasion Edition