From Team Fortress Wiki
|“Gotta move that gear up!”
This article may contain content that is out of date.
You can help improve this article by updating the content as necessary. See the wiki style guide.
Damage and function times
See also: Damage
Identical to: Bat
|Damage and function times|
|Attack interval||0.5 s|
|Values are approximate and determined by community testing.|
See also: Crafting
|Class Token - Scout||Slot Token - Melee||Scrap Metal|
- The Unarmed Combat was added to the game.
- Fixed The Unarmed Combat's taunt not working
- The Unarmed Combat's color now matches the team using it
- Upon hitting a Spy with the Dead Ringer out, the kill feed will not display 'ARM KILL!'. Instead, it will add to the number of times hit, thus notifying the player of the Spy's remaining presence.
- After 24 hits on a single target, the weapon will no longer broadcast a hit announcement in the kill feed.
- The Unarmed Combat does not glow when crit-boosted.
- When hitting with the Unarmed Combat it will sometimes bend the wrist backwards or bend the elbow straight down.
- If you assist an arm kill, it will not be highlighted in your kill feed like your other kills and assists.
- This item's level does not show up in the backpack or loadout. This is because the item type is assigned to a text string that does not exist.
- The description is a pun on the phrase "lending a hand" which means to help with a job or task.
- According to the Steam Workshop, it was the creator's intention for the weapon to be of the enemy team's colour, so the RED Scout would be holding the arm of a BLU Spy, and vice versa.