|“Let's go, let's go, let's go!”
This article documents a recent addition. It may contain speculation, broken links or errors.
You can help improve it by editing this page to include new information.
The Flying Guillotine is a secondary weapon for the Scout. It appears as a meat cleaver with Chinese characters (死肉 lit. dead meat) on the blade, near the grip. It is a ranged weapon that can be thrown at enemies to damage them, causing bleed damage.
The Flying Guillotine has two different styles, Thirsty and Thirstier. Thirstier adds bloodstains to the blade of the weapon.
- The Flying Guillotine was added to the game.
|Mad Milk||Reclaimed Metal||Flying Guillotine|
|Class Token - Scout||Slot Token - Secondary||Scrap Metal|
- If the characters on the blade are pronounced in Mandarin Chinese, they'll sound similar to the word "throw" in English.
- The Flying guillotine is a ranged weapon from the Qing Dynasty that is usually in the form of a hat.
- The Flying Guillotine can be reflected by a compression blast, but does not bounce back with full force like Huntsman arrows or rockets.
- Flying Guillotine 1st person.png
- Flying Guillotine blood 1st person.png
First-person view, bloodied.