Soaking is an effect that can be applied by certain weapons or submerging to deep water. Soaked players will continually shed droplets of accorded liquid. This liquid can have many different effects depending on what the liquid is. Some liquids can cure burning effect or removal of other liquids.
|List of covered-associated weapons|
|Mad Milk||Mutated Milk|
|Jarate||Self-Aware Beauty Mark|
- The Jarate was added to the game.
- The Mad Milk and the Sydney Sleeper were added to the game.
- The Neon Annihilator was added to the game.
- The Mutated Milk and the Self-Aware Beauty Mark were added to the game.
- The Gas Passer was added to the game.
- While the cvar
mp_usehwmmodelsis set to 1, player model heads will not be tinted yellow when coated with Jarate.
- Similarly, when thrown at a Sentry Buster, the "bomb" part of the model will not be tinted yellow; only the legs will be tinted.
A Spy coated in Mad Milk
A Spy coated in Jarate
An example of the covering notification being displayed on the HUD
Icon shown above Jarate-coated players in Colorblind mode