|Map type||Control Point|
Background01 is a version of Dustbowl's Stage 3, Point B edited to function as a background map. Although this feature is unused in the PC version, it can still be seen in its intended form by going into the Developer Console and typing
- Since this map was intended to only be used as a background and not to be played on, it has many odd features.
- Most of the geometry of the map has been removed, leaving only what the camera should see.
- Behind the camera, models of all the playable classes, as well as some common entities and props can be seen. This is used for asset precaching for faster loading.
- This map compile has leaked which results in the underside of the main map being visible when looking up due to the inexistent separation between the play area and the skybox.
- The camera position differs from the playable map's spectator camera.