|“You are so small! Is funny to me!”
This article is a stub. As such, it is not complete. You can help Team Fortress Wiki by expanding it.
|Map type||Capture the Flag|
|Released:||July 12, 2023 Patch|
(Summer 2023 Update)
Pelican Peak is a community-created Capture the Flag map. The map takes place in a mountainous forest with a large train bridge intersecting each team's base in the middle of the point. The map features various pathways and buildings players can traverse, leading to each team's intelligence in a partially destroyed building.
Pelican Peak was contributed to the Steam Workshop.
- Locker Room: The spawn room of the map.
- Dropdown: A dropdown into a vent, leading to Flooded room.
- Intelligence vault: The elevated platform where the Intelligence briefcase is located. Behind the platform is an entrance to the Basement.
- Overpass: The middle of the map, featuring a large train overpass. Occassionally a train will pass by over it.
- Shack: A small shack on each side of the map, contains a medium health kit and large ammo pack.
- Basement: The Basement consists of one long tunnel leading from the Intelligence vault to Overpass. Contains 3 entrances, one at Overpass and two at Intelligence vault (one being Dropdown).
- Basement room: Main area of Basement, contains a medium health kit and ammo pack.
- Flooded room: Flooded part of Basement, leads to the vents from Dropdown.
|“Sun Tzu's got nothing on us!”
This map's Community strategy page is a stub. As such, it is not complete. You can help the Team Fortress Wiki Community Strategy Project by expanding it.
Notes: None added
- Added Pelican Peak to the game.
- A cutout of a Pelican can be found standing on a small porch near a waterfall.