|Map type||Versus Saxton Hale|
|Released:||July 12, 2023 Patch|
(Summer 2023 Update)
Lizard Of Oz
|Environment:||Jungle, theme park, caves|
|Health Kits:||×2 • ×5|
|Ammo Boxes:||×9 • ×4|
Skirmish is a community-created Versus Saxton Hale map. It takes place at Mercenary Park, in a different part of the facility. The map features a Yeti play area, a food court, a tram car area, and offices. As part of his acquisition of Mann Co., Gray Mann has ordered the mercs to force Saxton Hale off the park property.
Skirmish was contributed to the Steam Workshop.
- Walkway: RED spawns in the main area on the walkway overseeing the enclosure. This area features the main control point as well as several small ammo packs and health kits. It leads to upper platforms and other areas of the facility, and features a small tunnel directly beneath it.
- Transport Elevator: This is Saxton Hale's spawn. Saxton rides the elevator up two floors before the gates open, freeing him.
- Upper Walkway: This is the highest reachable area on the map. It is a large walkway on the uppermost level, and features a single small ammo pack.
- Security Room: This is a small security room. It features a medium health kit and ammo pack.
- Food Court: The food court is a small area consisting of two shops and some tables. It connects to the rest of the facility and the lower food court.
- Lower Food Court / Caves: The lower food court/cave area is connected to the upper food court area. It contains two medium ammo packs and a medium health kit. It also features crocodiles as a hazard should the player be knocked into the water.
- Tram Area: The Tram area is a rear area of the facility featuring the Park's Tram transportation lines. It contains two medium health kits and a medium and small ammo kit. Beneath the rail line is cracked magma featuring lava that burns the player if they touch it.
|“Sun Tzu's got nothing on us!”
This map's Community strategy page is a stub. As such, it is not complete. You can help the Team Fortress Wiki Community Strategy Project by expanding it.
Notes: None added
- It is not possible to wall-climb the curved palm tree located in the walkaway area.
- There is a hidden room above the stairway leading to the tram area. Inside, there is a table with multiple photographs displaying a greeting card, a work-in-progress screenshot of the map, and a picture of a rodent.
- Video demonstrating bug.