|“You are so small! Is funny to me!”
This article is a stub. As such, it is not complete. You can help Team Fortress Wiki by expanding it.
|Map type||Control Point|
|Released:||July 12, 2023 Patch|
(Summer 2023 Update)
Unlike other Control Point maps, Sulfur features two separate timers and the attacking team BLU can capture the final point at any time. While the final point is held by BLU the normal timer is paused and a separate timer starts, starting at 3:00 by default. If this timer reaches 0:00 and BLU owns Point D, BLU automatically wins the round regardless of how many preceding points are owned. RED can capture the final point while it's being held by BLU, resuming the normal timer and pausing the timer dedicated to Point D.
As BLU captures Points A, B and C, it becomes easier for Point D to be captured. With routes being opened up to BLU, routes being closed off to RED, Point A reducing the time needed to hold Point D by 30 seconds, and Point C reducing the time needed to hold Point D down to 0:00.
Sulfur was contributed to the Steam Workshop.
- Point A: The first point is located by a waterfall. Capturing A blocks the RED Spawn door to A, makes the boiling water around D harmless, unlocks an underwater route from Point B to D and reduces the timer to hold D by 30 seconds.
- Point B: The second point is located in a small corridor over a large pond. Capturing B pushes the RED team's spawn backwards, opens a connector linking to Point C and adjusts the layout of point D to be more elevated.
- Point C: The third point is a garden with a boulder on the point. Capturing C further adjusts Point D's elevation upwards, removing RED teams most direct ways onto the point while giving the attackers easier access. The amount of time to hold D is reduced to zero.
- Point D: The final point; this point can be captured before A, B, and C. Features boiling water as an environmental hazard that gradually damages the player but becomes harmless once Point A is captured.
|“Sun Tzu's got nothing on us!”
This map's Community strategy page is a stub. As such, it is not complete. You can help the Team Fortress Wiki Community Strategy Project by expanding it.
Notes: None added
- A secret room in the building to the right of Point A can be found containing the map maker's old name "Freyja", alongside a cardboard cutout of a deer holding the Widowmaker and wearing the Macho Mann cosmetic. It can only be reached using the