|Map type||PASS Time|
|Health Kits:||×6 • ×6 • ×1|
|Ammo Boxes:||×4 • ×6 • ×2|
Timbertown (previously Pinewood and Timberlodge) is an official PASS Time map created by Valve in conjunction with Escalation Studios, released in the November 25, 2015 Patch. It is set somewhere in the mountains. As every other PASS Time map, it contains three goals: one shoot-in goal, one walk-in goal and a bonus goal.
- Goal Areas: The side goals are located by the spawn areas, and are placed inside of a wall. The End zone goals are both located at the farthest ends of the map. The player has to score by carrying the ball into the goal instead of throwing it. The bonus goals are located high up on the front of each team's water towers. The only way to reach them is by use of a jump pad located behind each water tower.
Ball drop zone
- Dropzone: The Dropzone is above a small wooden platform. Below it is a large HealthKit with a very small pond below its boards.
- Jump pads: The area is accessible from corresponding jump pads leading to fast grabs of the ball for either side and has no barricades or fences making it easier to grab on foot.
- Power-ups: There are speed power-ups near dropzone. They give a speed boost for 2 seconds, which is useful for slow classes.
|“Sun Tzu's got nothing on us!”
This map's Community strategy page is a stub. As such, it is not complete. You can help the Team Fortress Wiki Community Strategy Project by expanding it.
Notes: None added
- If Sticky bombs are shot onto the grate doors in spawn they won't bounce off and float in the air when the door is open.
- [Undocumented] Fixed lighting/shadow issues
- [Undocumented] Increased size of water tower goals
- No longer in beta.
- Fixed using the wrong thumbnail images for
- If a player throws the Jack into one of the basketball hoops seen on the map, a goal explosion effect and sound will occur.