| Basic information
| Map type
|| Mann vs. Machine
| File name:
| Map Info
| Map Items
| Health Kits:
|| ×2 • ×7 • ×1
| Ammo Boxes:
| Map Photos
| Map Overview
The Mannworks Quicklime Factory is being attacked by a robot army. Anyway, I'm on top of it: I found six criminals and armed them, so they're going to be running around shooting everything that moves. Just try to keep as still as you can without actually stopping.
Mannworks is a Mann vs. Machine map, released in the Mann vs. Machine Update. The map contains 6 missions: the Normal mission Mann-euvers, The Intermediate missions Mean Machines and Mannhunt, the Advanced missions Machine Massacre and Mech Mutilation, and the Expert mission Mannslaughter.
The map holds several smaller interior structures scattered all over the place. These structures and the surrounding platforms around them can be useful as cover, as well as the interiors themselves useful as hiding places for Teleporters.
- Quick Lime Factory: The main factory is where the central hatch is located. There are two paths on the left and right for robots.
- Dual Structures: There are two small structures in front of the hatch which can be accessed through separate stairways: one on the left side of the hatch, and one in the front. The buildings have small openings, perfect for Snipers.
- Red Structure: A red structure located at the mid left side of the map. Contains medium health and ammo kits. On it's right side it has a wall outside that can be used as cover.
- Center Structure: A brown structure located at the center of the map. Contains two medium health kits and a medium ammo kit.
- Robot Spawn: In front of the center structure is a small valley that is serving as the robot spawn. The robots will spawn from the left and right side of the valley. Next to both spawns are wooden barriers where Tanks will spawn from on certain waves.
August 15, 2012 Patch (Mann vs. Machine Update)
- Added Mannworks to the game.
August 17, 2012 Patch
- Updated Mvm_Mannworks
- Adjusted clipping on left side drop down where bots may become stuck.
- Fixed lighting seam near base.
- Fixed vphysics prop error in console.
- Minor clipping pass on areas players may become hung up on.
September 4, 2012 Patch
- Updated Mvm_Mannworks
- Blocked bots from being blasted into the tank tunnel
- Added nobuild to stairs on center building where Engineers could build out of reach of Sentry Busters
- [Undocumented] Fixed an exploit on Mannworks to prevent players from getting to normally unreachable areas.
- The player can build on the rocks near the left side of the robots' spawn area.
The defenders' base with the bombhole.
The noticeboard in one of the spawns.
A close-up of the clipboard showing text.