|Map type||Versus Saxton Hale|
|Released:||July 12, 2023 Patch|
(Summer 2023 Update)
|Developer(s):||Jess "Muddy" Dabbs|
Lizard Of Oz
Jason "Yaki" Herman
Szabó "Maxxy" Attila
Maxim "VellyVice" Streltsov
James "McGuinnsBook" McGuinn
Joaquim "Jpras" Silva
Matthew "MegapiemanPHD" Simmons
|Health Kits:||×8 • ×7 • ×2|
|Ammo Boxes:||×10 • ×9|
Tiny Rock was contributed to the Steam Workshop.
- Base: Both RED and BLU bases lie on either side of the bridge, with a small spawn room and exits to the mine and cliffside.
- Bridge: The central area of the map. The Control Point is placed on a wooden walkway with two mining facilities adjacent to it and a corridor underneath it. Saxton Hale's spawn room is directly above the bridge, connected to RED team's base.
- Mine: A large open cavern with numerous entry/exit points.
- Cliffside: Cliffs marked by a wooden walkway and buildings belonging to both teams.
- Corridor: The short, cramped corridor that runs underneath the bridge, with health and ammo in the middle.
Main article: Community Tiny Rock strategy
|“Sun Tzu's got nothing on us!”
This map's Community strategy page is a stub. As such, it is not complete. You can help the Team Fortress Wiki Community Strategy Project by expanding it.
Notes: None added
- Added VSH Tiny Rock to the game.
- [Undocumented] Renamed map from "VSH Tiny Rock" to "Tiny Rock".
- There are multiple doodle-like drawings of anthropomorphic characters hidden across various areas of the map.
- The signature of map developer Jess "Muddy" Dabbs can be found inside of BLU team's cliffside building.