|Release date:||May 9, 2011|
|Developer(s):||Sean "Heyo" Cutino|
Matt "vhalin" Leahy
|Health Kits:||×10 • ×9 • ×1|
|Ammo Boxes:||×6 • ×9 • ×4|
A portion of the money made from sales of Gun Mettle Campaign Pass for the Gun Mettle campaign goes to the authors of this map.
The cart starts outside the BLU Spawn and runs past a small shed, and underneath a raised catwalk near a small house. From there, it'll go through a maintenance building.
- BLU Base: The BLU Spawn is small with one resupply cabinet and three exits. One on each side, and one in the front where the cart is.
- Shed: The shed is to the right of the track. Inside is a small Health kit.
- Small House: The house on the left of the track is raised above the ground, and has a bridge to the Maintenance Building. Engineers and Snipers can use the raised area as a vantage point to get the higher ground. Inside the house is a Max Ammo kit, and a medium Health kit.
- Maintenance Building: Outside the second point is a house like structure with the cart checkpoint underneath a maintenance area. Inside the building itself is a medium health and ammo kit. There is also a BLU resupply room at the end of the structure. Next to the resupply room is secret passage to use as an exit.
From the other side of the Maintenance area, the cart will move forward towards a left turn by a grey color structure. Once turned, it will climb up a small wooden bridge over a ditch to the checkpoint in front of a concrete tunnel through a hill.
- Grey Structure: The grey colored building has a dropoff which players can use as a location to fight the BLU team players on the bridge over the ditch. Inside the building is a max Ammo kit and a medium Health kit.
- Ditch: The ditch under the bridge can serve as a tactical advantage. If you drop down into it you can climb back up near the grey structure where it will lead you straight to the second checkpoint. Along the way are a medium Health and Ammo kit.
- Tunnel Entrance: In front of the entrance to the tunnel is the second checkpoint. To the left of the checkpoint is an entrance into a hill interior that allows for access to more tactical vantage points as well as alternate routes for players.
- Hill Interior: Inside the facility is a small hallway that leads to the next area past the tunnel. There is also a stairway to a balcony overlooking the second checkpoint, which serves as a perfect position for Snipers. There is also another hallway that leads into the interior of the tunnel.
Past the tunnel the cart will arrive in a large open area and head forward towards a large garage structure where checkpoint 3 is held. Along the way is a resupply room for both teams.
- RED Resupply: The RED Resupply is underneath the Hill Interior shortcut, through an unmarked metal door.
- BLU Resupply: The BLU Resupply is at a wooden platform between the Hill Interior shortcut, and one of the entrances to the garage.
- Giant Garage: The garage is a three story structure with three floors of catwalks and medium and small Health and Ammo kits. Inside is the third checkpoint at the other end. There are entrances on the second floor from the sides, and a main entrance on the first floor along the track. The track exits through the right side; two more exits are in the front on the second floor.
From the garage it is a straight path to the cart target: a hatch in the RED Base down into a pit full of explosive barrels. Along the left side are a few smaller structures with supplies.
- Roadside Structure: Next to a little dirtroad is a small structure. The structure contains a medium Health kit.
- Casali Building: The Casali Shafting Co. structure has several small Health and Ammo kits around the structure. It can also be used as a flanking point to avoid direct fire coming from inside the RED Base.
- RED Base: The BLU cart's main target is a hatch at the center of the facility. The facility itself has several vantage points for RED team members ranging from barrels for cover to catwalks with small walls to duck under. There are two side entrances inside for BLU team players to go through to flank RED mercs.
1.Shed 2.Small House 3.Maintenance Building 4.Grey Structure 5.Bridge 6.Hill interior 7.Tunnel 8.Giant Garage 9.Casali building
Blue/red diagonal lines: Blu/Red first spawn Blue/red double diagonal lines:Blu/Red second spawn Blue/red double diagonal lines w/ a circle: Blu/Red third spawn
Yellow circle: First checkpoint Blue circle: Second checkpoint Pink circle: Third checkpoint Area in front of the Red second spawn: Final checkpoint
|“Sun Tzu's got nothing on us!”
This map's Community strategy page is a stub. As such, it is not complete. You can help the Team Fortress Wiki Community Strategy Project by expanding it.
Notes: None added
- Added Borneo to the game.
- Fixed an exploit related to the final control point and dropped weapons on Borneo.
- Updated maps have been compressed to save space.
- Fixed an exploit allowing players could get outside the map.
- Fixed an exploit related to the final control point and dropped weapons.
- Borneo is an island in Southeast Asia. It's the largest island in Asia, and is the third largest island in the world. It's divided amongst Indonesia, Brunei, and Malaysia. It is home to one of the oldest existing rainforests, hence the map's jungle design.