|Map type||Control Point|
|Released:||July 12, 2023 Patch|
(Summer 2023 Update)
Reckoner is a community-created Control Point map based around complex Japanese hydroponics facilities. Reckoner encourages active, fast-paced gameplay, and has seen frequent use in 6v6 competitive play.
Reckoner was contributed to the Steam Workshop.
Control Point 3
The central Control Point is located underneath a bridge spanning between both bases.
- Bridge: A structure passing over a small pit, and underneath which lies the central Control Point.
- Lower Path: A sloped pathway beyond the bridge, leading to the next Control Point's valley.
- Upper Paths: Two split routes leading to the next Control Point. The left route leads to the walkway behind the next Control Point, while the right route exits in front of it.
- Central Spawn: Both teams have their own identical spawn rooms on their respective right-most paths, which unlock after capturing the enemy's second-to-last Control Point.
Control Point 2 & 4
Control Points 2 & 4 are located directly outside of the main building of either team's bases, encompassed by offices.
- Valley: The low ground on the outer edge of the area, with ramps leading to higher ground and a doorway to the pipe room.
- Walkway: The area both behind and connecting to the Control Point.
- Pipe Room: A small room with pipes and flowing water that passes underneath the Control Point and into the main base.
- Forward Spawn: Both teams have their own respective forward spawn here that unlocks after capturing the central Control Point.
Control Point 1 & 5
Control Points 1 & 5 are deep within both team's main greenhouses.
- Lobby: A large open area with three separate paths to the left, right and center.
- Greenhouse: The main area housing the final Control Point. An outer walkway surrounds a small pit, in which the Control Point sits upon a raised platform. There is also a slightly higher platform to the left side of the outer walkway, overlooking the area. This is where teams spawn at the start of a round or if the enemy has captured any Control Points.
|“Sun Tzu's got nothing on us!”
This map's Community strategy page is a stub. As such, it is not complete. You can help the Team Fortress Wiki Community Strategy Project by expanding it.
Notes: None added
- Added Reckoner to the game.
- Multiple deer cutouts can be found hidden out of bounds in the office spaces. One can be found above in a small room behind a table, and two more in the bamboo rooms next to both team's respective forward spawns.