|“What are you lookin' at?!”
This page or section would benefit from the addition of one or more images.
Please add a suitable image, then remove this notice. The specific instructions are: "snapshots of the exploding snowmen around the map."
|Map type||Control Point|
|Released:||December 5, 2022 Patch|
|Developer(s):||Tristan 'Alox' Haguet|
Louie 'bakscratch' Turner
Ryan 'Chill' Foy
Elián 'iron' Rodríguez
|No. of Stages:||3|
|Setting:||Day time, sunny|
|Hazards:||Pitfall, Explosive Snowmenn|
Frostwatch was contributed to the Steam Workshop.
Directions are described from BLU's perspective.
Stage 1, Point A
- The Mine: The large area right outside of BLU's spawn. Walkways exist over a large open pit.
- Control Point: A small room containing the Control Point, with two entrances on either side of the front.
- Stairway: A large room to the left of the Control Point with stairs that lead to the next area.
- Corridors: Twisting and winding hallways to the right of the Control Point, also leading to the next area.
Stage 1, Point B
- Mine Exit: A small area at the exit of the mine that passes under a short bridge and leads straight to the point, with high grounds on either side that are accessible from the stairway and corridors.
- Watchtower: The platform with the Control Point, which sits in front of a tall watchtower. RED team's spawn is directly to the right.
Stage 2, Point A
- Courtyard: Outside of BLU's left spawn exit, a big open courtyard with three paths to point A on the left and one to point B on the right. The two rightmost point A paths lead to high ground and RED team's spawn, and the leftmost path leads to low ground with the Control Point.
- Control Point: Surrounded by catwalks, Control Point A is set on low ground.
Stage 2, Point B
- Underground Passage: Outside of BLU's right spawn exit, an underground passageway with two different paths that head to the backside and underside of point B respectively.
- Central Area: The Control Point area, separated slightly from RED spawn by the ramp from the underside path.
Stage 3, Point A
- River: A river outside of BLU spawn that spans the length of the Control Point A's area.
- Control Point House: A small shack in the center of the area across from the river which houses Control Point A. Multiple other buildings surround it that can be used for cover.
Stage 3, Point B
- Hill: A big hill just after point A that leads downwards towards RED spawn as well as Control Point B.
- Side Flank: A short flank to the right side of the hill that leads around to the bottom of it.
- Balcony: A balcony opposite of point B which overlooks the entire point area. It is accessible by RED from a staircase on the far left, and by BLU from a doorway on the right, reachable from the top of the hill.
- Bad Merc's Gift Coal: The alcove containing the Control Point. RED spawn exits onto either side of the point.
Main article: Community Frostwatch strategy
|“Sun Tzu's got nothing on us!”
This map's Community strategy page is a stub. As such, it is not complete. You can help the Team Fortress Wiki Community Strategy Project by expanding it.
Notes: None added
- Unique to Frostwatch, despite normally being a linear Attack/Defend map, on Stage 2, both Control Points are available for capture at the same time.