|Map type||King of the Hill|
|Developer(s):||Sean "Heyo" Cutino|
|Health Kits:||×4 • ×4|
Harvest has multiple variations, including Halloween.
Note: If you're having trouble with finding the locations listed here, you can scroll down to the Helpful overview section to see their exact position marked on the map.
- The Center Shed - At the center of the map, a bombed-out shed houses the Control point. This building is open at both ends, and most of the roof is missing.
- The Farmhouses - Located directly in front of each team's spawn area, these large houses have two stories with windows and a roof overlooking the center shed. There are three exits/entrances: one is located in-front of the spawn, the other at the very end of the long hallway past the stairs, and the other at the end of the short hallway next to the stairs.
- Side Sheds - The side sheds are located next to the farm houses. Open at one end, these sheds contain a Medium Health Pickup inside.
1.Center Shed 2.Farmhouses 3.Side Sheds
Main article: Community Harvest strategy
Control Point timing
- Added Harvest to the game.
- Added metal panel prop to Blu building, which now mirrors the jump up on the Red side
- Small performance increase through prop fade adjustments
- Players can no longer build inside spawn doors
- Projectiles can be fired through the boarded-up window at the top of the front of each spawn's exterior.
- Harvest was initially an Arena map.
- The King of the Hill version was bundled with the Big King King of the Hill map pack prior to its promotion to official map.