Granary has multiple variations, including Control Point.
|Release date:||August 19, 2008 Patch|
Granary is an Arena map, and is a modified version of the Control Point variant of Granary.
Granary, along with Lumberyard, Ravine, Well, and Badlands, was released with the Heavy Update as the one of the first official Arena maps for Team Fortress 2. Similar to other modified arena maps, Granary (Arena) is generally the central control point area of its Control Point version.
The yard is a nearly identical copy of Granary's middle point.
- Point: The point rests on an slightly elevated platform, surrounded by crates.
- Catwalks: Connected from each team's garage are two metal catwalks which rest upon the far walls across from the point.
- Crates: Surrounding the point are stacked large metal crates which can be jumped up to by Soldiers\Demomen or jumped to from the catwalks.
For the Arena version of Granary, what would usually be the yards outside Point 2 have been replaced with spawn areas.
- Garage: Exiting right from spawn leads to the garage, which contains the main entrance to mid and a set of ramps which lead up to the catwalks.
- Choke: Exiting left from spawn leads to a smaller entrance to mid, commonly known as choke for its tight area. This entrance exits out behind the crates.
- Ledge: Immediately left of each spawn, there is a ledge that it is possible to stickyjump or rocket jump onto, above where the sign is located.
Main article: Community Granary (Arena) strategy
|“Sun Tzu's got nothing on us!”
This map's Community strategy page is a stub. As such, it is not complete. You can help the Team Fortress Wiki Community Strategy Project by expanding it.
Notes: None added
Control Point Timing
August 19, 2008 Patch (Heavy Update)
- Added Granary (Arena) to the game.