|Map type||Control Point|
|Released:||July 12, 2023 Patch|
(Summer 2023 Update)
|Developer(s):||Ben 'Squishy' Dowman|
Liam 'Diva Dan' Moffitt
Roman 'FanCyy' Malashkevich
|Health Kits:||×9 • ×16|
|Ammo Boxes:||×9 • ×18 • ×1|
Hardwood was contributed to the Steam Workshop.
The following locations are told from BLU's point of view
Control Point A
Control Point A is located inside of an open building that is undergoing construction.
- Dicot Holdings: The main area where BLU's first spawn resides. A split path leads to either the front or back side of the Control Point.
- Construction House: The building housing the Control Point.
- Data Link Building: Across from the point is a building that overlooks the area from an open doorway above. Its lower half can be used to access the path to the next Control Point.
- BLU's Second Spawn: BLU team's second spawn is located here, opening once point A is captured.
Control Point B
Control Point B is directly outside of RED base, and next to a large sequoia tree.
- Main Path: The area after Control Point A. A small side route to the left allows players to wrap around the other side.
- Elevator: A small room that leads behind Control Point B. BLU's third spawn is located here, unlocking after B is captured.
- Sequoia: A large, towering sequoia tree, with a wooden pathway built around it. A short underpass leads to a flank route.
- RED's First Spawn: RED team's first spawn is across from point B. It closes following point A's capture.
Control Point C
Control Point C is deep within RED base, and is sat upon a raised walkway over RED team's calutron.
- Warehouse: A wide open warehouse area with multiple levels.
- Right Flank: A route to the right side leads to the back of the Control Point, as well as the lower area of point C.
- Under Path: A lower path that can be used to access the back area of the Control Point from below.
- RED's Second Spawn: RED team's second spawn is behind point C, with two exits near the left and center.
|“Sun Tzu's got nothing on us!”
This map's Community strategy page is a stub. As such, it is not complete. You can help the Team Fortress Wiki Community Strategy Project by expanding it.
Notes: None added
- Added Hardwood to the game.
- Fixed a crash affecting a small number of players
- Minor clipping adjustments throughout the map
- Minor lighting issues fixed throughout the map
areaportalwindowfade brush textures
- Adjusted collisions for some props
- In BLU team's first spawn, there are 5 miniature ladders hidden around that can be destroyed. After destroying all 5, the ladder on the outdoor balcony and the ladder by the front spawn door can be climbed.
- Above the entryway to RED team's base is a catwalk to a doorway labeled "Top Secret". Inside is a meeting room with multiple deer cutouts surrounding a table, the one at the head of the table seated by three telephones.