Mildly Disturbing Halloween Mask
The faces for each class are as follows:
- Scout - A team-colored monster face with a jagged-toothed sneer.
- Soldier - A monster face with an open smile, team-colored hair that covers the eyes, and a long orange nose.
- Pyro - A drawing of a team-colored bird with an orange exclamation point above it.
- Demoman - A team-colored displeased cyclops face sticking out a long, orange tongue.
- Heavy - A team-colored frustrated monster face with an open mouth.
- Engineer - A team-colored background behind a drawing of a skull-and-crossbones with orange eyes.
- Medic - A team-colored disappointed monster face, similar to Dr. Frankenstein's monster.
- Sniper - A team-colored shocked monster face with three orange eyes.
- Spy - A team-colored apathetic monster face wearing a stereotypical black "spy mask" over the eyes.
This item can only be worn around Halloween or during a Full Moon; at other times of the year, it does not appear in gameplay, unless the server has Halloween mode enabled. However, it can be equipped at any time and can still be viewed on the loadout screen even when it is not visible during games.
Collect 20 Halloween pumpkins from dead players to unlock a hat.
- Added the Mildly Disturbing Halloween Mask to the game.
- [Undocumented] Added a community-contributed description for the Mildly Disturbing Halloween Mask.
- The Mildly Disturbing Halloween Mask is now nameable.
- Fixed the Candy Coroner achievement not awarding the Mildly Disturbing Halloween Mask.
- [Undocumented] The Mildly Disturbing Halloween Mask can now be equipped during the Full Moon.
- [Undocumented] Added Strange quality.