The Photo Badge is a community-created cosmetic item for all classes. It is two instant film photographs (most commonly associated with Polaroid brand cameras) held together in place with a safety pin, with the top photograph showing the Team Fortress 2 label. The Decal Tool can be used to change the image appearing on the badge.
The Photo Badge was contributed to the Steam Workshop.
- [Undocumented] The Photo Badge was added to the game.
- [Undocumented] Added Strange quality.
- The texture on the badge was added incorrectly on release. The default texture of the face of the badge was intended to be the Team Fortress 2 logo, as seen in the backpack. A fix for this has been confirmed to be coming in a future patch .
- The badge appears to be floating on some classes' chests.
- Any decal tools applied to the item may disappear after relaunching the game and can not be recovered.
- In the Deep Fried Desire taunt, the badge attaches itself to the bottom of the bucket of chicken for the duration of the taunt.
- The Photo Badge was actually going to be the now scrapped ID Badge.