The Horrible Horns is a community-created cosmetic item for all classes. It gives the classes a pair (minus the Pyro) of dark paintable horns sprouting from their foreheads (minus the Heavy). The length, thickness, and design of the horns change with each class:
- On the Scout, they are very short and square.
- On the Soldier, they are thick and curved like an S.
- On the Pyro, it is a singular and straight corkscrewed horn.
- On the Demoman, they are ringed and curved back, with the left horn being broken just past the middle.
- On the Heavy, they are very thick and ringed, sprout from the sides of his head, and spiral forward.
- On the Engineer, they are ringed and spiral towards the back of his head.
- On the Medic, they are ringed and curved like an S.
- On the Sniper, they are thin, ringed, tall, and spiral towards the back of his head.
- On the Spy, they are thin, straight, short, and point forward.
This item has two styles, named "No Hat" and "Hat". The "No Hat" style removes the class' default headgear if they have any, while "Hat" keeps it. There is no difference between the two styles when worn by classes without default headgear.
The Horrible Horns was contributed to the Steam Workshop.
- The Horrible Horns was added to the game.
- The Horrible Horns' equip region has been changed from Head Skin to None.
- [Undocumented] Added a new style for Horrible Horns.